The mobile, cloud and social media tools available must be leveraged for greater customization of services. But, what does this mean, how does it look on the ground, and what do businesses in the hospitality industry need to know to survive and thrive?
1. Build a brand that customers like and trust.
2. Leverage your “brand champions.”
3. Treat feedback like gold.
4. Make it easy for customers to shop for and buy add-ons.
5. Embrace digital tools to become the best version of yourself.
Innovating in the digital age for the hospitality industry is about embracing a mindset that weaves together cutting-edge technology, guest-centric systems, and consistent branding. It’s less about isolated upgrades and more about integration and connectivity